Choosing to enter psychotherapy might seem intimidating, but it needn’t be. We will explore your thoughts, feelings and beliefs, then develop a strategy to change what is not working for you in your life.
I provide a wide range of therapy services to individual adults, couples, adolescents and families.
I provide both brief (4-6 session) treatments, and longer-term psychotherapy. This depends on what is most appropriate for you as a client considering the scope of your presenting problems, and/or diagnosis. I also provide brief, 2-hour consultations for families or individuals attempting to understand or to deal with specific situations, clinical questions, or crises.
For more on how sessions work, please read my Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). For more on my approach to specialty services, hover over the "Services" menu in this website's top navigation.
I provide non-medical assessment of ADD/ADHD. I provide substance abuse assessments for both adolescents and adults. I additionally provide Adventure-Based, Experiential Therapy outdoors for appropriate individual clients or groups. This is done on a safety-based and “challenge by choice” basis.
I also consult for individuals and families seeking educational consultants, addiction interventionists, transport companies, psychological testing services and/or programs, and therapeutic placement options.
- Individual Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Experiential Therapy
- In-Office Urine-Drug Testing
- Brief Consultations
- Substance Abuse Assessments
- Psychosocial Assessments
- ADD/ADHD Evaluation
- Clinical Supervision for Therapists
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- Brief, Short-Term Dynamic Psychotherapy
- Family Systems Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET)
- Relapse Prevention
- 12-Step, SMART Recovery™, LifeRing™ Support
- Life Process Program (LPP)™ Support
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Adventure-Based Experiential Therapy
Ready to get in touch?